Monday 27 March 2017

New Polishes

A England 

Well hello there! Something different for the start of a new week. I'm here with some more new polishes. Yes I had a bit of a splurge, and still waiting on 15 more! Well after a no buy for over a year, and my allergic reaction I fancied treating myself, and today's swatches are my first polishes from A England, thanks to The Outlet on their website. So these beauties were a complete bargain. 
Heathcliff is my first swatch. A black polish filled with tons of rainbow sparkles. A slight texture even with topcoat, but nothing to rough.

Sparks Divine is next and a beautiful sandy coloured polish with a slight holo effect that looked simply stunning in the sun!

Jane Eyre is a rich deep shade with just the right amount of shimmer. This shade is definately vampy and I love it :)

Lastly my favourite colour. Order of the Garter is the most prettiest shade of blue. Again another shimmer and this one was slightly more sheer than the rest and took 3 thin coats, but still super pretty.

All so beautiful and equally stunning polishes. I bought 8 in total and so happy with my purchase.
I've also been looking at my pics and slightly annoyed that with the reaction on my cindy hand. Although it has almost completely healed my skin looks different in every pic and I feel this lets down my posts. So I'm going to be working on sorting this out and making every pic look much better.
Thank you for your continued support and as always stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. I'm just happy you found out your allergy! I still think your pics are great! The a England outlet is amazing! I saw it and wished I lived in the U.K.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your kind words ♡

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much for your kind words ♡

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you so much for your kind words ♡

      Delete
  2. Great swatches! I love A England so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and so glad I was able to buy these x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shades! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with A England!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now need to get some more A England polishes! You're swatches are lovely and I'm just glad you figured out what was causing the reaction to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. It's so fun to receive nail mail :)

      Delete
  6. I love a-England. These all look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane Eyre totally has my heart! Stunning swatches!

    ReplyDelete