Tuesday 13 December 2016

Christmas Nails

What a difference a year makes 

Hi guys! While I have some time to do my nails for me, I've revisited a mani I tried last year and if I'm honest even though they were pretty, I wasn't truly happy with them.
Even though it's only 1 year, my freehand wasn't the greatest back then. Ok I'm not absolutely brilliant at it now, but lots of practice throughout the year and I'm so much steadier and find it so much easier. So let's look back at 2015...


Also I'd never painted my nails with gel polish either! 
My 2016 version of the mani was done with gel polishes from VB Line. 


My nails are about the same length, but I much prefer the shape of them now, and extremely happy with this Christmas mani. 
Till next time stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. I prefer your shape now too. I wish I could get my nails to stay with some length. Frustrates me to no end that they constantly break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think having them long is an ex biter thing! I eat lots of jelly which keeps them strong x

      Delete
  2. I also love your shape now! I also love the simple art. Sometimes simple is just so much more striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I look back and wonder why I wore that shape for almost 3 years!! X

      Delete
  3. Both are gorgeous, but I love the additions of snowflakes with the stars in the new one. And I also love the newer nail shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both manis a lot actually. The red on the first one stands out more but the snowflakes are so pretty in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look great, but I really do love the new one with the new shape.

    ReplyDelete