Saturday 10 December 2016

Moyou Nails Fashion

Christmas Stamping 

Hi guys, hope you are all well and getting into the Christmas spirit. It's taken me a while myself, but now I'm doing more Christmas mani's, I'm starting to feel more seasonal. Which brings us nicely into this post on the last 2 new Square Christmas Stamping Plates from Moyou Nails Fashion.
Unlike the last plate I reviewed, these 2 are both completely jammed packed with images, perfect for any length nails. 



I did 2 mani's using 451, both completely different looks, a muted pastel Christmas mani and a more traditional style one.

I made stamped decals and filled in with pastel polishes. I stamped with Moyou Nails Brown polish as it's not as harsh looking. A very unusal yet beautiful Christmas mani.

Stamping direct into my red base with Moyou Nails Gold gives a more classic Christmas look.
Moving on to plate 453, I only did 1 mani with this plate using certain images to create one of my all time favourite Christmas mani's.

For my thumb I stamped the snowflakes directly onto my nail with Moyou Nails White polish. Stamped section of this plate in Moyou Nails black and carefully removed the bits I didn't want on my stamper with tape. Made decals with the remaining images. Love the letter and envelope with the red seal. The candle is also very pretty. The Winter Wonderland look is so special and this plate is awesome.
Moyou Nails Fashion new look website is where you can find these plates, their other plates and the complete range of brand new square stamping plates.
You can also follow and like them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
I'll have some more reviews coming in the future with some of their new plates.
Stay safe and much love....

8 comments:

  1. Those plates are so festive and fun! I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute plates, and I absolutely adore the decals that you made! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got in a holiday plate and I'm so excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how festive these plates are. Your third mani is definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete