Monday 12 December 2016

Vivien Kondor

Christmas Nails Tutorial 

Hello all again, I don't know about you but I've been trying more freehand nail art just recently, as I love the look and need more practice!! So I thought why not do a quick easy tutorial on 3 different looks for Christmas. 
For each of my looks I've used polishes from Vivien Kondor.
Now I'm no where perfect with freehand, so if I can create these looks, any one can!
Christmas Look 1-
Start with a white base. With a thin liner brush and light green polish add a few lines at the tip of your nails. Do the same again with a darker green, then a silver polish. Using the liner brush add 2 thin black lines going straight up your nails, and 2 across to create a tartan look. Add 3 Red dots where the black lines cross. Topcoat when dry.
Polishes used: Matte White, Lime Green, Mint Green, Silver, Black, Imperial Red and Matte Topcoat.
Christmas Look 2- Start by painting your nails with red polish. With a dotting tool and white polish, add a centre line to represent fur, and a small part at the tip. Add a black band and gold buckle. Topcoat when dry.
Polishes used: Imperial Red, Black, Matte White, Light Glitter, Golden Beige and Topcoat.
Christmas Look 3- Start with a white base and add a glitter topcoat. With dark brown polish add a curved oval to the tip of your nails. Add antlers with black polish, and tiny ear shapes at the side of the antlers. Paint 2 small white lines for eyes and add a black dot at the bottom. Paint a nose in either red or black polish, and add a tiny white shine line. Matte Topcoat when dry.
Polishes used: Matte White, Jet, Light Glitter, Black, Red Black, Red Glitter, Matte Topcoat.
There we have it. 3 quick and simple looks, each perfect for the coming holiday and super cute.
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Stay safe and much love...

18 comments:

  1. your nail shape is perfect for the reindeer. I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did this. That first manicure has been on my mind. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! I love the Santa suit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! I especially like your first nail art look. It's wintry without being typical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting to see your Christmas nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely post. first one is my fav. though all are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these the tutorials! I reindeer with your nail shape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the holly look but all of them are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on these! The Santa look has to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete