Thursday 15 December 2016

Inspired Nail Art

Water Decal Embossed Nails

Happy Thursday, one last early morning left this week, then 2 weeks of being lazy lol. I have again done my nails for me today, and loving the free time I have to do things like this :) beside looking after the kittens who are growing so quickly.
My mani today is completely inspired by Ten Little Canvases. I saw a video she did on special gel decals, and just fell in love with the man she created, that I had to have a go myself. Trouble was with funds very tight atm, I couldn't use the exact same items. So just using a few different bits I had here, I created a very similar look.
I started with a peel off base, as I always do with gel polish to protect my natural nails, then painted 2 coats of 665 Light Pink gel from VB Line.
Then I stamped a swirly image from Uberchic collection 1 plate 3, (the bottom right image) using Moyou Nails Fashion Gold and Silver polishes.
I found some pink rose water decals and carefully cut around the flowers.
Places them on the 2 nails with the Silver Stamping.
Finally using the pink I painted my nails with, I carefully painted over the Gold Stamping with my Boan Crystal liner brush. For the Siver stamping, I painted over with VB Line's 128 Black gel, and pressed gold foil over the tacky layer.


Not as perfect as Ten Little Canvases, but for a first attempt and not having the proper bits to use, I'm super happy with how this mani came together.
Hope you like it too :)
Stay safe and much love...

10 comments: