Tuesday 6 December 2016

Nails Fashion Moyou

Christmas Stamping

Hello, hello and have I got an exciting post for you today. Moyou Nails have re-launched their items with not only releasing a whole host of new square stamping plates, but a new and stunning look website and very cute and pretty new packaging. Just look at these items I was sent to review...

Perfect keeping the polish safe.


A great little storage box to keep your stamper clean and free from dust.
Beautifully packaged plates with the new logo on the back.
I was sent the 3 new Christmas plates, and here is the first one I'm reviewing in this post. 451 has some very pretty full nail images. Each of these reminds me of gift wrap.

So for each of my mani's I have created 4 different wrapping paper looks. Not only using the green and gold polishes I was sent, but other Moyou Nails polishes. The clear stamper didn't need any priming, I just rolled over my lint roller.



For my first 2 looks I went for a fun look gift paper. The next 2 are more luxury looking, the gold and silver dots looks stunning over a black base, and a matte finish was perfect for my gold and red stripes.


I did have to double stamp these images as my nails are long, but the clear stamper makes it super easy to do and to line up the images. This plate is great for the coming holiday, and each design is well etched. I'll be here with the next Christmas plate soon.
You can check out Moyou Nails over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

12 comments: