Friday 9 December 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Diamonte Christmas Presents

I'm so happy it's Friday! Not just for the weekend, but I absolutely love the item I'm reviewing today for Charlies Nail Art, and the mani I did with these 3D Christmas Presents is one of my best freehand looks I've ever done. Super easy yet so effective and the diamonte presents finished it off beautifully. You get 2 very pretty and details charms for 79p.


I didn't want plain painted nails, but a look that complimented these presents. So taking the colours from the charms and some inspiration from Nails in Style on IG, I started my mani.
On a white gel base I painted the detail with acrylic paint, then added silver rhinestones to the corner of each nail. The present gem has a slight curve so it fits nicely to the natural curve of your nails, and stuck well with topcoat.
Here's my finished mani that I total love...



If you'd like to recreate this look use my discount code below to receive 15% off your order on Charlies Nail Art Website. And I'm happy to do a tutorial on my freehand if anyone wants it.


You can find, follow and like Charlies Nail Art over on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
And till next time, stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. The charm is adorable. It's smaller than I was expecting. I do love what you did on all your other nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is AMAZING. And the charm just tops it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your full nail art design with these! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those charms are so fun! I'm terrible about leaving those on my nails, but I love when other people use them in art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to like things like this, but absolutely love them now :)

      Delete
  5. Great mani!! I love how you incorporated the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani works so well with the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete