Friday 2 December 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Candy Cane Decals

Well here we are in the last month of the year! So now it seems fitting to be doing Christmas mani's. Today I have some very cute golden Candy canes from Charlies Nail Art. You get 25 decals for 79p. They are a great size for any length nails.

For my nails I created a section of a Christmas tree, a green glitter base with silver tinsel and baubles. I placed the candy canes in the empty spaces. As they are small they laid flat on my nails and finished the look I was after perfectly.


Such a fun mani and these decals could be used in many different ways too. My 15% discount code is below and for all Christmas postal details from Charlies Nail Art, see here.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you should check out for all the Christmas range and other items from Charlies Nail Art. Great customer service and fast delivery.
Stay safe and much love...

14 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Very Xmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so much smaller than I thought they were! They're so cute and so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How festive! I love how you used different nail art items to create this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you utilized these. I didn't realize how small they actually were until they were on your nail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love how you used them <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so dainty and cutesy! I love your nail art!

    ReplyDelete