Friday 16 December 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Angel Charms

Time for another review for Charlies Nail Art which means it's Friday!! Yay :) Not long now till the big day, and I have another Christmas mani using some absolutely lovely Angel charms. For 69p you get 2 elegant 3D charms.
Again like the presents I reviewed last Friday, these charms have a slight curve so they fit nicely on the the natural curve of your nails.
I thought I'd also show you how these look sideways in my nails. And you can see I have a black base, as I wanted a delicate and elegant simple art to compliment these. So I went with simple star burst stripes in different shades of gold.

Simply striking over the dark base and looks beautiful. I stuck the charm with clear polish, and the curve helps it to adhere firmly
My discount code is below and and be sure to check out the 12 days of Christmas on Instagram.
Also all the postal details for Christmas can be found here.
Facebook and Twitter are also where you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Till next Friday, have a great weekend and as always safe and much love...

11 comments:

  1. Super cute--I love how you complemented the colors in the charm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job incorporating the colors of the charm into your nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling charm! You should try using it in a tree mani as the topper! That would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love what you do with charms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly beautiful, your nails are hella fabulous!

    ReplyDelete