Thursday 11 June 2015

Wiki'd Nail Challenge

Bridge 


Hello all, hope you are well. So its time for another Wiki'd Challenge and oh boy this one really had me thinking.  I had 2 attempts painting bridges on my nails, and being too self critical took it straight off! Put my thinking cap on again, thinking out the box when it came to me. A bridge isn't just a clever idea to get from one side to the other, but it's also a card game ! So with that in mind I have painted playing cards on my nails.
Starting with a white matte base, I freehand paint the details with black and red acrylic paint, and matte top coated again.




Admittedly not one of my greatest nail arts, yes here comes me being self critical lol.
But I do like these, and think it's a great nail art for the bridge challenge. You can see all the Wiki'd Challenges here.
And time to start thinking about the next one, so watch this space.
Till then, stay safe and much love...




31 comments:

  1. Super clever! Love this mani! Matteing it was the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you went with the card game to match the theme. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap that's gorgeous! Amazing freehand. Great out of the box thinking! Totally paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing free hand art. Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahh these are fantastic!! As a poker player on the side, I am a huge fan of this nail art. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever!! I think it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the matte finish to these, and (as always) amazing freehand work- I'm jealous of how good you are at it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how clever your interpretation is! I think they turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mani is such a clever was of doing a tricky theme. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sure was a theme to think of x

      Delete
  10. I love what you did with these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Creative nails for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent freehand!! I love the addition of the matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks much better than a glossy finish thank you xx

      Delete