Friday 5 June 2015

Charlies Nail Art

Loose Glitter Review 


Over the next few weeks I will be here every Friday with more reviews from Charlies Nail Art.  There is a great range of nail art accessories at fabulous prices, and an awesome customer service.
Let's take a look at what will I be sharing with you in the coming weeks..


First up is the bag of loose glitter. It's a 5g bag of fine nail art glitter that comes in 20 colours for 85p. The one I have is such a pretty colour, mainly gold and pink but I can see flecks of green/blue glitter which makes this really beautiful.



Loose glitter can be a pain as it goes everywhere! But the look on nails is super pretty that it makes the mess bearable. I painted my nails with 1 coat of gold. I applied the glitter with the second coat of gold polish. Tapped off the excess, and when the polish was dry I put my fingers under a slow running cold tap, and washed off the remaining glitter on my skin with the help of paint brush. This works so well for removing glitter, and super easy. I didn't topcoat the glitter as personally I think it looks better without.




So bling and sparkly, and I love the colour too. If you like this glitter or any other items you see I have a special 10% Off code for you all :)


Just enter BNM10 at the checkout. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is where you can keep updated with Charlies Nail Art
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...

37 comments:

  1. Ooo lovely selection you have there Trace, look forward to seeing your reviews x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy I'm looking forward to reviewing them all :) x

      Delete
  2. That look georgous on you. I would have nether though doing a full mani with glitter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it can be messy but looks amazing x

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing, can't wait to see the remaining reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to doing them x

      Delete
  4. Great mani! Thanks for the tip about about removing the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mani! Good tips about removing glitter, so far I haven't found them to be worth the mess but I may give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the mess was the same reason I avoided glitter, but the water just washes it away :)

      Delete
  6. I love extra sparkly the glitter looks on your nails! Can't wait to see the rest of the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh now that is some bling! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I've never used loose glitter like this, it's so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've used loose glitter as an accent but never a whole mani. You're a brave woman! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. I have done this before with 2 different colours on each nail! X

      Delete
  10. I haven't considered using lose glitter before! So much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I hadn't heard of this site before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really check it out, there is some very pretty items x

      Delete
  12. Thank you! This site is new to me :) That glitter is really WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad to share so more ladies can find awesome bits for their nails :) x

      Delete
  13. So much bling!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bliiing <3 Love it! I do think this would be too much of a mess if I would to do it, but I might change my mind - the end result is just so pretty!

    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was one of the main reasons I hardly use loose glitter until I realised water removes the excess from your skin so easily x

      Delete
  15. Oy! I don't know if I would be brave enough to do a loose glitter mani. I have a hard enough time keeping the glitters in polish under control. This is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Everyone should try this at least once x

      Delete
  16. These look so sparkly and lovely! I have never been able to successfully pull off a loose glitter mani. I always make such a mess lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hear you on that one. After my first ever attempt I was finding glitter for weeks lol

      Delete
  17. These are pretty. I just see myself sneezing and getting glitter everywhere lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha oh could you imagine that happening!! I think I'd also cry lol x

      Delete