Saturday 27 June 2015

Flower Nails

Freehand

As I have a busy Saturday I painted my nails yesterday. A triple celebration party planned for the whole day, so what I was going to do on my nails I have done a day earlier.
If you remember me talking about my swatch stick box of inspiration, that's where this mani has come from. 
Not sure if any of you do a mani and really love it, then your not so happy with your following mani. Well that's me! Even the swatch nail I'm taking my inspiration from looks better than my nails!! I didn't rush, but something doesn't look right, I keep looking at them wondering whether to take it off, but as yet I'm still wearing them.
I started with 2 coats of Kate Spade Nails Inc in New York Noir and topped with my favourite fast dry topcoat, Sally Hansen 30 second Insta-dri.
Then with different coloured Oumaxi acrylic paint, I added flowers and dots.




Don't get me wrong it is pretty the way the colours pop against the black base, I just can't put my finger on what I don't like about this mani. But it will stay on for now.
Have a great weekend and till next time stay safe and much love...


16 comments:

  1. I'm not sure there's anything to dislike! I love floral manicures, and this one is lovely. Love the bright flowers on a dark base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, think I'm just being picky lol x

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love how the flowers pop against the dark base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to make the neon colours come alive :)

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I love all the bright colors on the dark background. It is very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Your free-handed art is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats not to like?! Its lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, only just taken it off today x

      Delete
  6. I admire your patience for each flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it didn't really take that long x

      Delete