Friday 26 June 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Multi Coloured Studs


Hello friends, welcome to another review for Charlies Nail Art. Today I have some very pretty Neon Heart Metal Studs. You can find them here, 100 pieces for 99p and you can also get circles, squares and stars. 



How pretty do they look. I love the neon colours, perfect for a funky summer nail art. I painted my nails with a leather look black polish, as I thought it would suit these studs perfectly. Then carefully with topcoat and tweezers I applied them in a rainbow look down the middle of each nail. 




Wowzers! Love, love, love this so much. The neon pops against the leather look polish, and is a perfect match. It's such a fun mani to do. Don't forget to follow Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter. And also the 10% Off code BNM10.
Stay safe and much love...


19 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE what you did with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your base polish and it's perfect for the neon studs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a lovely leather look polish :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love a black base with the pop of neon!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute heart studs..loved the way you did mani with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrast of the black base and the neon hearts. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look like they have candy on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Yh, never looked at them that way :)

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh these are so beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic! I love that you paired these bright studs with that leathery black polish!

    ReplyDelete