Friday 19 June 2015

New Nail Foil

From Charlies Nail Art 


Hello all, hope you've had a good week. Mine has been busy sorting out bits for my daughters 11th birthday at the end of this month. 
But back to my review. Charlies Nail Art has recently got some new nail foils in stock, in some super gorgeous designs. The one I have for you today is number 40, a pretty checkered red and silver holo pattern. The size of the foil measures 13 cm x 4 cm, so more than enough to do all 10 nails or toes, and leaving enough for an accent nail mani. For 39p this foil is perfect, you can see it here.



How pretty is this! To show to full effect of the colours in this foil I painted my nails white. Applied foil glue and then the foil. Watch my video to see how easy this foil is to apply.


And the finished look..



So the test was with the topcoat. Would the foil crackle? The answer is no :)


And all round super nail foil, pretty design, applies like a dream and topcoat doesn't spoil the look.
Keep updated with Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter, and join me next Friday for another review.
Stay safe and much love..


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design hun perfect for summer picnics ☺x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, your right it is like a picnic blanket :) x

      Delete
  2. These look so easy to use! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I saw a similar mani with a couple ants drawn in. Definitely summer picnic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh I think I saw them too, such a fun nail art :)

      Delete
  4. That looks like it works quite well! Glad to see it lies smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mastery of this foil puts me in awe! I have attempted foils a few times, but so far they are mostly fails. I love that this did not crinkle with top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this foil is a dream to use x

      Delete
  6. How pretty!! They look super simple to use

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. Foil is such a fun way to get an awesome look. You should paint tiny ants to go with this and you would have a picnic look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, or even little sandwiches :)

      Delete