Monday 22 June 2015

Mondays Mani

Polka Dots and Stamping 


Hello lovelies, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, but life has dumped on me just lately, and I'd like to say remember to tell loved ones you love them as life is too short..
Anyway as I didn't like what I did on my nails on Saturday, and took it straight off (that's why there was no blog post!) I thought I'd have another go today, and I actually like this! 
Used a pink and white polish, stamped with black, added water decals to the stamped nails and polka dots to the others. So simple to do..



Super pretty, even for me lol, but I love it. Hope you like it too, till next time stay safe and much love...


17 comments:

  1. Absolutely divine! Sorry you're having a bad time *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I adore the combo you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this mani. Sending you many hugs and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  4. This is very beautiful, I love the combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the stamping combined with the water decals. I hope things start looking up for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous one. I really like how you incorporate several styles into your manis, they always turn out stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous mani.. loved how u combined those stamping writing with floral decal

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful mani! I love the combination of stamping and water decals. Many hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete