Monday 24 August 2015

Lady Queen Review

Rose Water Decals 


Hoping you all had a great weekend, and for the start of a new week I have my second review for Lady Queen. These water decals are super pretty and can be found here, design number XF1042. 



I loved the look of these and my mani colours was inspired by the roses, so with pastel polishes in purple, pink and yellow I made a very pretty gradient.
The decals were very easy to use and quick to apply. So I made a quick video.


How pretty! I love this mani so so much, the base colours and decals work perfectly together.




My 15 % Discount Code KLLC15 for you to use on Lady Queen site.

FacebookInstagram,Twittergoogle+ and blogger are the places you can keep up to date with Lady Queen.
Thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe and much love...

27 comments:

  1. Water decals are so fun! I love your manicures you should totally come do my nails sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you paired this with a gradient. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! These are perfect with the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried decals and after looking this I want to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, use my 15 % Discount Code KLLC15 x

      Delete
  5. That look great on you. Good idea to use them over a gradient !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The water decals are superb with the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love water decals!! They're so convenient and fast. Beautiful mani with the gradient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, a great way to get pretty nails. Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. These with the gradient is just perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is GORGEOUS T! The gradient is the most perfect base!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make water decals look good. That gradient is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so awesome at making decals work! These look amazing on the base you made. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really pretty! That gradient base is really lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these over your gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tutorial! These water decals are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete