Monday 17 August 2015

Miss Beauty Nail Polish

Swatches and Review Part 2


Happy Monday all, hope you had a good weekend. Mine was busy with my family, and a great time was had!
So as promised I'm here with my second part with the darker Miss Beauty Gel Polishes. If you miss the first part, click here.


All swatches as before are 2 coats with no topcoat. 
First up the black called Raven. Even though this is the darkest colour, it still needed 2 coats to make my nails look evenly polished. I find most black polishes can be one coaters. But can't moan as for the price it's still a nice polish. Nice application and fast drying time. And such a beautiful glossy finish.



Seduction is a very rich dark purple. It seemed so hard to capture the true beauty of this polish. It's just gorgeous and somewhat mystifying. And applying this polish was nice and fast drying time.



Lastly is Burgundy. At first when I painted my nails, I wasn't too sure if I really liked the colour as much as when I first saw it. But on applying the second coat I knew why I bought it, as it looked so much better.



Overall now I've swatched all these polishes, I can say it was money well spent. All pretty colours, great drying time and application, and a super glossy finish without topcoat. Most definitely a polish I'd recommend if you see them.
Till next time stay safe and much love....

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I love Seduction the most, deep deep purple cremes can be hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes it is such a rich dreamy purple x

      Delete
  2. Great swatches! These are so shiny! When I started doing my nails my motto quickly became "Never judge a polish on it's first coat"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and that's a good motto to have :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh these are so luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they look amazing! I love how glossy they are without topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I do love a glossy finish, I'm so glad I have friends who understand this lol x

      Delete
  5. Ooohhhhh they're so smoooooooth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple is gorgeous, might have to pick up the black as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man those look so pigmented and so gorgeous. I love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the Purple!! Great swatches~

    ReplyDelete
  9. We take pride in providing reliable services and create a long lasting relationship with our loyal clients. beauty nail

    ReplyDelete