Friday 21 August 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Scissor shaped Decals 


Hey all and how quick are the weeks going! I'm here again with 2 mani's reviewing some super cute Scissor shaped Decals. They come in packs off 100 for 99p, from Charlies Nail Art.


How cute do they look. So the first mani I created was over a black polish, so the scissors would show up better. They are silver and have a holographic effect when sun or light shines on them. I added some white dotted lines to represent cutting.



For my second manicure I went with a letter where you have to cut the bottom off to send back. So after painting my nails white and part stamping some writing on my nails leaving the tip plain, I added the black dotted cut line and a scissor decal on my pinky.



Two fun mani's with the same product, and I love them both. My 10% discount code is BNM10, use this at the checkout.


And don't forget to follow Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to keep up to date with all the beautiful items they sell, with great customer service, fast delivery and worldwide shipping.
Stay safe and much love....

28 comments:

  1. I love the scissor decals, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I've never seen decals like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I've never seen scissor decals but I definitely need them now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just :) don't forgot to use my discount code x

      Delete
  4. Awww lol those little scissors are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both manis! Those scissors are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scissor decals are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!!! Those scissors are the cutest and both manicures are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love that the scissors are holo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it adds that something extra x

      Delete
  9. These are adorable!!!! And your mani is so perfect with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. niceee! i love the decals with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the scissors mani, how adorable

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love the balck and white desing the best.

    ReplyDelete