Friday 28 August 2015

Charlies Nail Art

Nail Foil Review 


So today's review from Charlies Nail Art is a very sparkly nail foil. This foil is number 80 and costs just 39p for a strip measuring 13cm x 4cm, which is enough to do a full manicure,  or even bling your toes nails!!



Front and back of foil. 
I really waited for the sun to come out to take these photos, as I really wanted to show you all the beauty of the foil.
As you paint your nails with a base colour before applying foil I thought the best colour for this foil would be a sparkly silver. After waiting for the foil glue to dry, I cut the foil into pieces big enough to cover each nail, and as my previous foil reviews, place the foil over your nail and press over the whole nail, I use a cotton bud to help smooth the foil, then pull off to leave a beautiful sparkling foil covered nail.




Topcoat made the foil crinkle slightly, but still super sparkly and pretty.
My 10 % discount code is BNM10 to use at the checkout.


Charlies Nail Art can be found on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+
And till next time stay safe and much love...

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A bit like pixels that make up a picture lol x

      Delete
  2. Wow! These are super unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing more and more foil manis and I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many different types and so easy to use. X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Different to any foil I've used before x

      Delete
  5. I keep wanting to try a foil mani! This one is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique mani! I've never tried foil before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the look you get with foils x

      Delete
  7. Love it! It looks like some part of a motherboard, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. It really is super sparkly!

    ReplyDelete