Thursday 20 August 2015

Lady Queen Review

Hehe Stamping plate


Hi all hope you are well. A while ago I was contacted by Perlie from Lady Queen asking me if I'd be interested in doing reviews. Of course I said yes, but due to silly UK customs my items took longer than normal to arrive. Perlie has been very understanding of this matter. Thanks Royal Mail!!
Anyway first up I have a Hehe  stamping plate number 040. This plate is great if you find water marbling difficult.




How beautiful are all the images. I've done 3 separate mani's using this plate with my favourite images, but you can see above how well they all stamp.







Such an awesome plate, with very pretty designs that stamp perfectly. If you like this or anything else I review from Lady Queen, I have a 15% Discount Code KLLC15  for you all, free worldwide shipping too :)


To keep updated with items from Lady Queen you can follow them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...

20 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous, especially love the water marble effect one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome plate! Your manis are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Watermarbling effect! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. Great if you find marbling difficult or if you want marbled nails without all the mess x

      Delete
  4. I love this plate! It's perfect for those who like an occasional water marble effect, without all the time and mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love that cobblestone look, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this plate!! That wm patter is everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is a plate for everyone's collection x

      Delete
  7. Loved when HeHe came out with this plate - it's neat for people who haven't/don't want to master water marbling :D Love your manis!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this plate so much. I ended up getting it a few months ago, but have not had the chance to give it a try yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this plate! Going to have to see about adding it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to, use my 15 % Discount Code :)

      Delete
  10. Very cute! A great way to get the watermarble look without the mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the different base colours you can do make this plate perfect x

      Delete