Saturday 15 August 2015

Pueen Stamping and Beauty UK

Beach Towel Nails


This challenge for @clairestelle8 August mani's really had me thinking. I had so many ideas running around in my head, but none seemed good enough! So on a whim I tried a new technique to me with some stamping.
Starting with a white base from Beauty UK, and painted liquid latex around my nails. 



I had no cling film (saran wrap) so I cut a food bag into squares. Blobbed on some polishes also from Beauty UK and placed a piece of food bag over and gently pressed the polish over my nails.



I continued to do this on all my nails.


Removed the liquid latex,  cleaned up but wasn't really happy with the look, so I added a holographic topcoat. 


With Pueen plate 117 and Pretty Black Polish I stamped the top middle design.


I'm much happier with the finished look, and here is my Beach Towel Nails.



Would love to hear you're thoughts, I really love the Pueen 24m plates.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...


19 comments:

  1. Love these types of manis! And that plate is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end result looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and cheerful - every one of the steps would even have made a gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the stamping made all the difference ! Love the base and the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just goes to show how stamping can make a mani x

      Delete
  5. The end result turned out very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this turned out! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I love doing the saran wrap method. That stamp over it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will definitely being doing more mani's using saran wrap x

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful mani! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! the liquid latex seemed to have worked really well too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so much easier than tape x

      Delete