Wednesday 18 October 2017

Moyou Nails Fashion

Halloween Monsters

Hi guys, a real quick post today as things have been put on hold as my cat has gone into Labour, and I can't move as she wants me there right next to her.
So my final square stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion is a Halloween inspired
Monsters plate. 502 has some funny and cute singular designs.
So with a ready painted white base polish, I stamped various monsters in halloweeny colours and added a glossy protective topcoat.

Even though these images are small, they still picked up and stamped perfectly. They would be great for children's nails and a Halloween party.
I have some new items from Moyou Nails Fashion that I'll be sharing with you all very soon, but for now thanks for stopping by and as always stay safe, much love....

13 comments: