Friday 20 October 2017

Charlies Nail Art

Halloween Glitter

Well I made it to Friday! And yay as half term is next week 😊
So as you most probably are aware, Friday is the day for my regular Charlies Nail Art revierevie, and today I have another item from their Halloween range. 
Hocus Pocus is a loose glitter mix that's exclusive to Charlies Nail Art, and is a stunning mix of fine and chunky glitters in purple, green and black and is only 75p for a 4g bag.
I went for a full coverage mani with this glitter. Now you could apply over a base colour, but I opted to leave this and use a clear polish. Then pour the glitter over to adhere to the wet polish. Dusted off excess and when dry I top coated. If you wanted a more textured feel you could leave the last top coat.
Such a stunning blend of glitters that look amazing with or without topcoat. And super sparkly in the sun.
This glitter mix would also look great as an accent or ombre to make a special Halloween mani.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can check out Charlies Nail Art, and till next time stay safe, much love.....

8 comments: