Wednesday 4 October 2017

Born Pretty Store

Pigment Powders 

Hello! I'm feeling much better today, I basically and just taking my time with everything now instead of rushing to please everyone!
I have created an oil slick look today over regular black polish and my tacky topcoat using 3 pigment powders from Born Pretty Store.
The 3 shades I have are 1 (purple) 2 (green) and 3 (gold) you get a nice amount of these
Pigments in each pot, and like all it comes with a sponge tip applicator.
So once my tacky base was ready, I applied a bit of each pigment to each nail in various ways. Burnished into the polish with my finger to create a smooth oil slick look. Top coated with a water based topcoat.

 

I know I've said this before, but if you like these pigments but don't or can't use gel, you can still use them! You may not get the same look as you would with gel, but I'm super happy with my application process using regular nail polish, and the finished look.
You can find and follow Born Pretty over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter, and don t forget to use my discount code too :)
Stay safe and much love....

17 comments:

  1. These look awesome, I love how you've done each colour through the nails, its a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a magician with those powders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! Love mixing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to use them! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I just ordered some of their pigments a couple weeks ago! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like the aurora borealis! Absolutely gorgeous, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! Love how you've mixed the colours together. What do you use as your tacky base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The best tacky base I've found to use with regular polish is Models Own base coat. X

      Delete