Thursday 19 October 2017

Revel Nail

Dipping Powder

Well what a day yesterday was! I'm absolutely shattered, as must my cat be, she had 3 tiny black and white babies! Pics coming soon....
Back to today's quick post, as need I to sort a few things out after not able to do anything yesterday! 
I have some stunning coloured dipping powders from Revel Nail to share with you all over the coming weeks. 
So check out my video to see the goodies and how to use them...
This is how the Isla looks, so beautiful and I had a perfect Halloween mani in mind! So easy to use with the Starter Kit, which you'll see in my video.

Although this shade reminded me of a sandy beach, it also got me thinking of Halloween Mummies. So I freehand painted using black
acrylic paint, and added a matte top coat.

Such a fun and cute look! FacebookInstagram
and Twitter are all the places you can find, follow and like Revel Nail.
Stay safe and much love....

12 comments: