Monday 23 December 2019

Born Pretty Store

Winter Stamping 

I'm here with a blog post review and not a video on a Born Pretty Store stamping plate, sadly I can't link to the plate as it seems to either be sold out or no longer stocked.
BP R004 is a cirle Christmas stamping plate.
 More a winter themed plate for me personally and I stamped with white of a dark glitter blue base.
Each image picked up and stamp perfectly, the detail is just beautiful. I especially love the winter fur trees.
It's a shame it's no longer available, as it's a great plate. Use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website.
I'll be back tomorrow with my final Christmas nails of the year.
You can keep up to date with them over on
Facebook and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

3 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to use this plate but I am bummed that every plate I got is no longer available. Makes me feel bad to share it!

    ReplyDelete