Thursday 11 July 2019

Nail Art UK

Flowers and Butterflies 

Hey all, just a quick post today as I'm off out. No where special, and not a place I want to be going either!
Continuing on with my reviews for Nail Art UK
I have some super pretty water decals. 
Flowers and Butterflies is a full sheet of single decals, both floral and butterfly designs. Super detailed and extremely beautiful. 
I cut around as close as possible to each decal I wanted to use.
Then on a plastic card added some water to each and waited a few seconds. Then using a clear stamper, picked each decal up, and placed on my nails. I love using a stamper to apply smaller, single water decals. It's so much easier and quicker.
They adhered nicely and just look so so pretty over a white base. Finished with 2 coats of top coat, and just love the glossy finish. Reminds me of a fine China design!
I have one more set of floral water decals to try out, so keep a look out for that post.
For now you can find Nail Art UK over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love...

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely a cute mani for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It does remind me of some patterns I used see on my grandmas special China plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of these decals - that unfinished looks gives off a "being worked on" vibe that you see with tattoos.

    ReplyDelete