Friday 26 July 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Aeroplane Charms

So yesterday was so hot in the UK, where I am reached 38°c but felt like 41°c!
So I decided to have a lazy day and rest, plus it was too warm to even attempt to paint my nails! Believe me, the rest was well needed.
To go with the nice weather, I have these 2 
Aeroplane charms from Charlies Nail Art, and I knew exactly what to do as a base for them.
They have a flat back, measuring 10mm x8mm and are only 49p.
So I started with a blue base and dotted some white clouds. Added the aeroplane with topcoat and painted on some air streams that planes sometimes leave in the sky. Such a fun look!
BNM15 is my discount code that you can use over on the Charlies Nail Art website, for any of their fabulous items, with many new products.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are also where you can find Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love......

6 comments: