Thursday 4 April 2019

She Modern

Holographic Glitters

I have a special post today on 4 holographic glitter pigments from She Modern. It's my first time trying these out and as I don't have the Grip Gel which is used with these pigments, my test is trying foil glue.
I have the blue, green, red and pink fuchsia 
Watch the application process in my video below .


So even with foil glue, these glitter pigments apply well and look so pretty. The holo sparkle is stunning. I would though like to try them with the Grip Gel, just to compare the final finish though.
So onto my own nails, I paired the red holo with these Decoratives 4 water decals.
Sadly the weather wasn't on my side today, so my photo is under artificial lighting.
Both items are amazing quality and look great together.
You can find She Modern over on Facebook
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments: