Wednesday 24 April 2019

IZ Beauty of London

Stickers and Studs

Hi all, just a quick post today as I'm off out later, and need to get some bits ready before I go. All will be revealed soon...
I have some fun nail stickers and gold studs from IZ Beauty of London. The polish I used is called Ball Gown and one I swatched and reviewed a while ago.
Monochrome nail stickers and Gold Circle Studs, I thought would look great together with the rose gold polish as a base colour. I first applied the stickers to my nails, then with top coat added a gold circle stud.
 

Certainly a fun and different look, and the range of different items from these sticker, nail studs and polishes is amazing, so be sure to head over to the IZ Beauty of London website and take a look.
You can also find them on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments: