Tuesday 16 April 2019

Beauty Big Bang

Chameleon Cat Eye Polish 

So the day has come. Today after 4 years my daughter gets her invisaline retainer! She had her braces off last week, and it's made her look so much older!!
I have another Chameleon Cat Eye Polish from Beauty Big Bang, I'll get on with this post as I took so many photos..
Item number SKU J6512TM-3C, a stunning green, blue to purple shift in colour. My swatches are over black and this is just one coat.

I then applied a second coat and held the magnet as close to my nail without touching for 10 seconds. Top coated and done!




I hope I did this beautiful polish justice with my photos, I find it best to capture the shift with no flash, in case you were wondering.
You can use my discount code TRAB10 over on the Beauty Big Bang website and if its used more than 6 times then Beauty Big Bang will kindly host a giveaway with me over on IG. You can pay by PayPal and credit card with free worldwide delivery.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the great items from them too.
Stay safe and much love....

2 comments: