Tuesday 19 March 2019

Beauty Big Bang

Chameleon Cat Eye Polish 

So today I have another gorgeous Chameleon to share with you all, but this time a magnetic cat eye polish from Beauty Big Bang.
I'm not feeling to great as I'm full of a horrid cold, and constantly sneezing but I managed to swatch this and somehow do a video!!
Item number SKU J6512TM-1c is a pretty purple/red shade and I'm loving these bottle shapes too!
Swatched over a black base makes this look gorgeous, but check out my video to see what happens if you use this without a black base.


The shift is simply stunning, and you can check this out on my quick IG video.
Use my discount code TRAB10 over on the Beauty Big Bang website and if its used more than 6 times then Beauty Big Bang will kindly host a giveaway with me over on IG. You can pay by PayPal and credit card with free worldwide delivery and find them also on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish, and your nails are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a funky new bottle! Great shots capturing the color!

    ReplyDelete