Wednesday 26 December 2018

She Modern

Foil Water Decals 

Hope you all had a nice Christmas Day, mine was hectic but many memories were made, with all my children home and seeing my granddaughter's face when she realised Santa had been! 
Continuing with the Winter theme, I have these gorgeous black foil water decals from She Modern.
Mixed Arts 14 is a lovely mix of flowers, cute birds and branches, so great to mix and pair together.
I made a winter look base with a light blue polish and stamped snowflakes. I added the branch decals first, then coloured on the flowers and made the cute birds into Robin's, then added these to my nails. Sealed and protected with a matte top coat.

These decals are so versatile and perfect for any season.
You can find She Modern over on Facebook
and Instagram, definitely check them out.
Stay safe and much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment