Thursday 20 December 2018

Kaz Creations

Water Decals 

Hi guys, today I have a new to me brand review on some gorgeous waters decals, and it's not a Christmas mani!
Kaz Creations kindly let me choose a set of water decals, there are so many different designs, but I fell in love with these blue Chinese floral ones..
I really like how on one sheet you get so many decals of different sizes and style of flowers. There's something about blue and white that I truly love. So yes I applied these over a white base colour. You need to cut as close as you can around each flower you want to use, hold in warm water for 10/20 seconds, then slide them off the backing paper. They are also on a clear base, which disappears once you apply topcoat to protect the decals. You can see all this in my video at the end of this post.


How stunning do these look. So clean and crisp and I just love each of the different floral designs, they are great quality water decals.
You can find, follow and like Kaz Creations over on Facebook and Instagram.
And I'd like to thank Kaz for sending these to me for my honest review.
Stay safe and much love.....

5 comments:

  1. Such a delicate mani. It’s so dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite design is the one on your middle finger! It looks like it's done with paint, and it's just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, they are such gorgeous decals ♡

      Delete