Friday 14 December 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Reindeer Decals 

Well not long now. How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I have done nothing apart from put up our Christmas tree!
I went to see my granddaughters first school sing along Christmas concert yesterday, bless all the young children looked so over whelmed, but did extremely well!
Today from Charlies Nail Art I have these cute gold and bronze Reindeer Decals.
For 75p you get 25 reindeer decals that measure 4mm x 4mm, they are gold one side and bronze on the other and can be bent to fit snuggly to your nails. I had 2 looks in mind to use these, and my favourite Christmas look won! A Xmas scene.
As a little kid when you believe that Santa is actually real, and he and his reindeer fly over the houses and woodland ready to deliver presents.

The decals stick well with just top coat and complete my look so well.
My other look I had in mind was to make gift wrap, so another great to use these decals.
BNM15 is my 15% discount code that you can use over on the Charlies Nail Art website, for any of the fab items that you like.
As always you can keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments:

  1. I like the unexpected purple in the gradient! The snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how you used a gradient as your background!

    ReplyDelete