Friday 30 November 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Run run as fast as you can..

You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!
Hello all, is it really Friday? Where did that week go? Almost in December, so Christmas Nails will be coming more and more and my mani today is so fun and cute. 
My favourite Christmas look for nails is a winter scene, something so magical about them.
So that's what I created today for my regular 
These cute 3D Gingerbread Men are only 29p and measure 11mm x10mm. I created my base and applied the charm with top coat.
I wanted my nails to tell a story. Gingerbread man comes out of this Gingerbread house, leaves footprints in the snow as he runs through the trees on his way to the North Pole!

Such a fun look and I absolutely love it! The gingerbread man charm goes so well and adhered well with just top coat.
So if your after a fun look, be sure to get the charms before they run away lol.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter is where you can also find, and keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, plus should you make an order, please use my discount code above.
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments:

  1. The gingerbread dude is so cute! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You always have such great ideas for incorporating these charms into a mani.

    ReplyDelete