Friday 16 November 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Nail Wrap Water Decals 

This week has all been a blur.. I looked after my granddaughter for 2 days, got badly scratched by our playful kitten, and oh boy trying not to get nail polish remover in the scraches was difficult!!
So back to a sweet christmas nail art today using these full nail wrap water decals from Charlies Nail Art.
Northern Lights water decals have 2 sets of cute snowmen watching the mesmerising Northern Lights and cost only 89p.
The great thing with these decals is no base colour is needed. Just hold in water for 30 seconds, slide off backing and apply to you nails. So quick and easy to do, with a stunning finish.

Matte top coat really suits this design, all I had to do was sponge some white polish under the snowmen to complete the look. So these decals are great for long and short nails.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the great items from Charlies Nail Art, and my discount code above is available for you all to use over on the Charlies Nail Art website.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are pretty! And yeah, removing nail polish when you have a scratch or cut is the WORST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have cried as it stung so much! Thank you ♡

      Delete
  2. WOW! These are so beautiful! I'm so sorry you got scratched by the little fur-baby. They are so cute, but don't know their own strength. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these. They are perfect for winter. I would rock them in January!

    ReplyDelete