Thursday 12 July 2018

Milvart

Full Nail Water Decals 

Remember my daughter's birthday cake. Well her friend liked it so much she wants one for here birthday, but with a honeycomb topping! So busy with reviews to give me time for another cake!
Anyway, I have another 2 full nail water decals from Milvart. I've also done a video tutorial, which will be at the end of this post. 
N898 is a very pretty almost tropical floral design and J227 is a stunning black and gold marble effect. Both need a white base to help the colours really pop. They apply so smoothly and look amazing. I also like how you'd never tell that a white base is under these decals. The detail in each of them is amazing.


I think I prefer the marble effect with a matte top coat. What do you think?


If you've not tried these decals yet, you really are missing out! Why not take a look at the awesome range of designs over on the Milvart website, and they can also be found over on
Facebook and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

9 comments:

  1. The gold and black is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and gold ones. So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both of these decals are gorgeous! Your nails make them look absolutely stunning though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MilvArt's products, but the customer service has been really bad lately. I placed an order on July 28, paid for it August 4, 2018 and it still has not been shipped. I sent three emails asking when it will be shipped and no one has responded. It is now August 20. I may have to ask my credit card company to chargeback. Which is too bad, because I really wanted my order. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete