Wednesday 4 July 2018

Born Pretty Store

Cat Eye Magnetic Powder 

Hello hello, I'll get straight into this post as I have a fabulous result playing with this first 
Cat Eye Magnetic Powder from Born Pretty Store. I also have done a full step by step video tutorial, as sometimes I feel watching can be easier to understand than trying to write how I achieved this effect.
I have 2 shades and this one is number 1.
Not only magnetic but a chameleon pigment, it's a beautiful purple with a shift of burgundy and gold. So here's the final look over regular black polish and a normal topcoat, not water based. If you watch my video you will see why.

  



In the sun this was super pretty and sparkly but my camera wouldn't play nicely for a photo!
Now I've found the best way to apply these cat eye pigments, I love them and want more and can't wait to play with the next shade!
For this or any other items please use my discount code BABX31. Plus don't forget you can find, follow and like Born Pretty Store over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Till my next time, stay safe and much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment