Monday 16 April 2018

Beauty Big Bang

Holographic Polish

Happy Monday peeps. The start of a new week, back to school too for my daughter and exciting times ahead waiting to hear if she gets the subjects she wants to study for her GCSE exams.
Following on from my previous post showing you shade 5 the stunning purple holo from 
Beauty Big Bang, today I have shade 6 item number J6414TM-6A.
This one is a gorgeous deep blue the the same stunning strong holo in direct sunlight.
Swatched with 2 coats and top coat and photos taken in the sun, shade and macro. Those that take macro shots please could you comment and let me know your tips and tricks as I struggle so much!




As you can see another beauty and quality polish. The brush is a good size and made application super easy. Nice quickish drying time and no streaking or dragging. I would recommend these holos to everyone 😊
Please use my discount TRAB10 over on the Beauty Big Bang website. You can pay by credit card or PayPal and free worldwide delivery.
Why not check them out on FacebookTwitter
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love.....
 

8 comments: