Wednesday 28 March 2018

New Polish

OPI Lisbon Collection 

Hey all, just a quick post today as yesterday was mine and hubbys Silver Wedding Anniversary, he's still off work at the mo, pending more tests and results. But as we couldn't celebrate with all the family yesterday we are continuing the celebrations today!
So a while back I won an IG competition from Nail Polish Direct, and along with some other lucky winners got to pick our favourite colour from the OPI Lisbon Collection. Now if you'e been following me for a bit, you'll know blue is my favourite colour. But from this collection I really liked the pink. 
This was my IG post.
No Turning Back From Pink Street is a truly stunning creme pink. And my very first OPI polish!! I can't believe how pigmented this polish is and so lovely to apply with self leveling and quick drying time. A gorgeous finish. I'm in love with this brand that I need more!
  
I added some white floral stamping and dotted in the middle of each flower with the polish. Just so pretty, all ready for Spring.
Have you got any of the Lisbon Collection, let me know in the comments.
Stay safe and much love.....

3 comments: