Monday 19 March 2018

Born Pretty Store

Chameleon Holo Flakies 

Hi guys, how was your weekend? Mine was busy cake making on Saturday and the family over yesterday for my son's 20th birthday. We had such a laugh and a massive Chinese takeaway which was extremely yummy 😊
So today I have another little pot of the most amazing Holo Flakies. You get 0.1/0.2g of product but to me the pot has a nice amount.
I have shade number 2, and as usual applied over regular black polish. The holo twinkle is just amazing as is the chameleon effect. They are super easy to use. I did try to get a more chrome look, but unlike gel there is only so hard you can burnish pigments into you nails when using regular polish. The final look though is still extremely stunning. You can check out the application in my video below.



So you can see just how quick this mani was to create. A gorgeous base that look striking even in low lighting. My discount code is below for you all 😊
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to keep up to date with Born Pretty Store and until next time, stay safe and much love......

12 comments:

  1. Amo esses flocos ficam lindos demais.

    Bjim...
    ♡Blog
    ♡Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, and after watching the video, it doesn't look as messy as I feared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree it was much easier to clean up than I was expecting x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I wish my family liked Chinese. I'm the only one, so I only get it at random times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My youngest daughter only eats the chips lol x

      Delete
  4. I had Chinese for dinner tonight! Got back so late from work and was too tired to cook. Anywho, I have both of these flakes and they are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete