Monday 11 December 2017

Born Pretty Store

New Year Stamping 

Well how was your weekend? We finally had snow yesterday, not that I like snow in any way shape or form! Unless I'm looking out at how pretty it makes things look. 
Today for my Born Pretty Store review I have 3 items that all work together, a stamping polish, plate and clear stamper.
Although this plate is more for New Year, it can be used at different times of the year too.
BP 184 is a round plate with four outer images and on centre image. The polish is in shade 02 and is a Chameleon Stamping polish. Finally this cute clear stamper is number 6 and has a blur blue and white marble decorated handle and protective lid marked with the Born Pretty logo.
So onto my nails, I thought this colour polish would look awesome over black, and it does, I just didn't realise how hard it would be to photograph!!
You can check out my video to see how these 3 items work well together, and how crisp the images pick up, the stamper didn't need any priming too..


I love how this Chameleon Polish looks over black, and it would also look stunning over a lighter shade to. The images in the plate are all perfect and a great size even for my nail length! And the stamper is squishy but not too soft with a nice clear size stamper. You need hardly any pressure when taking the image from the plate, and even the smallest detail image is picked up.
You can check out all items and new bits from Born Pretty over on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments: