Friday 24 November 2017

Charlies Nail Art Review

Run run as fast as you can...

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!
Hi all, can you guess what my review for
Charlies Nail Art is today? Hope you are all doing good, I am as no school today :)
Anyway back to my review, I have these 2 cute Gingerbread Men charms that are only
69p. They are decorated really well which made me want to try my hand at some more freehand painting.
Outlined in gold and 2 silver gem buttons, make these perfect for Christmas. So into my nails. I recently treated myself to some new acrylic paint and really want to get better at freehand, so what better way to start than now. I'll let you see my mani first, then quickly explain how I created it below.

With three shades of green I painted lines starting longer at the bottom and getting shorter as I went up. Added a brown trunk and white for snow. On my pinky I added a lolly pop. Then main challenge was the gingerbread house. Not as good as I'd like it but happy with it non the less. When I top coated I added the gingerbread man charm as an accent on my ring finger. These charms have a curved back so the for snug on nails. They measure 9mm x5mm.
Definately check Charlies Nail Art to check out their Black Friday deals, and find them also on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Have a great day and weekend.
Stay safe and much love....

11 comments: