Monday 25 September 2017

Born Pretty Store

Unicorn Mermaid Powder

Hello lovely people, how are you all? I'm great thanks, and here today with this beautiful powder from Born Pretty Store. Just a quick post as I'm super busy today.
So I have shade NH 02 in this Unicorn Mermaid Neon Pigment, and like all powders in comes in a little pot. You'll see in my video you don't get much, but a little really does go a long way! I applied this pigment over a regular blue polish and tacky top coat. The effect once burnished is just amazing, even for normal nail polish.




I found after patting on my nails with the sponge applicator and gently rubbing into the tacky topcoat, using my fingertip to burnish worked really well.
BABX31 is my 10% discount code, and you can also find Born Pretty on FacebookInstagram
and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

12 comments:

  1. Holy wow. This looks so awesome!! I just got a bunch of Born Pretty powders to review, but I don't think any are like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different powders around now 😊

      Delete
  2. These powders are so gorgeous! Can't wait to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shift is gorgeous! I am so clumsy that I am afraid of trying any powders--I can imagine getting it in my eyes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need this powder. I didn't want to get into gels, so hearing your application method is helpful!

    ReplyDelete