Monday 4 September 2017

Born Pretty Store

Holo Nail Foil

Hi guys, so how was your weekend? Mine was a full family one, with all my kids back home for my eldest daughter's birthday today. It's so nice to have them all under the same roof again, and my granddaughter too!
So for my Born Pretty review today I have an absolute stunning strip of Nail Foil. This 
Holo Rose Foil is super pretty and the size of the strip is very long indeed, and comes in a handy resealable pouch.

Just look at the amazing rainbow of colours! I had a black polish on my nails that was totally dry, then used my foil glue. I'll admit it was hard to determine what side of this foil was place on the nails to transfer the holo roses, and at first was a bit hit and miss, but once I cracked it the results are quite pretty. This is before top coat and sadly the sun wasn't out to play!

My top coat was water based, and the first time I've tried over nail foil. It never wrinkled or ruined the holo roses, an they still look super gorgeous.


Definately a foil I'd wear again and I imagine it would look amazing in the sun. Such a high quality foil, with no transfer issues once you found the right side of the foil!
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can check out Born Pretty and don't forget to use my discount code BABX31.
Stay safe and much love....

17 comments:

  1. WOW!! Who knew holo roses would be so much fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just gorgeous!! Its great that the water based top coat worked with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I definitely need this foil! This looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so here for alllll of the holo things.

    ReplyDelete