Wednesday 20 September 2017

Beauty Big Bang

Aurora Pigment 

It's all go go go here. Trying to get everything prepared this week, leaving me free for a day next week. All will be revealed soon :)
Anyway hope you are all well and thank you for stopping by to see my next post for Beauty Big Bang. Today I have 2 items that I've used together over different coloured regular polish. 
Aurora Pigment in green comes in this little pot with a sponge tip applicator for $2.39. Silicone tool is double ended and decorate with a bling handle for $1.99 and there are 5 different styles to choose from.
I painted my nails with a black, white, purple and blue polish, applied my tacky topcoat and patted the pigment over. Then gently burnished with the chisel end of the silicone tool. Once cleaned up I used use my water based top coat to seal.



You can see how well and easy the application was in my video below.


My 10%discount code TRAB10 can be used on your order and with free worldwide shipping and payment by credit card or PayPal, why not treat yourself.
FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are all the places you can check out BeautyBig Bang.
Thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe, much love.....

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Over white is definitely my favorite. I love these pigments that have been coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to pick when you are them in person. But I'm so liking experimenting with them and regular polish ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. ohh wow, so many different looks here and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cool, even with regular polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's a fun pigment to play with. I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To die for! They’re all so beautiful I’m not sure which base I like the most.

    ReplyDelete