Saturday 19 August 2017

Saturday Nails

Inspiration


Hi all, looking forward to another weekend! So a little back story...when I first started my blog I only really used to post on a Saturday, as that's when I did my nails. Both hands and wore the same mani for a week. I can't really remember when this all changed, but now I'm posting every day during the week, taking the weekend off, or to get ahead with reviews. Well today I have painted my nails for me! 
I was looking through Google images the other night, and saw this photo and I just loved the mani so much I needed to try and recreate it.
Here my inspiration pic from Google images. I'm not sure exactly who did this mani, and I hope they don't mind me recreating it. From the watermark I can see Elisa, but can't find anything on social media. If you happen to know this lady could you please comment so I can add her name to my post. I mean credit where credit is due .
So my colours are from VB Line Glazy and Essie Spin The Bottle. For those nails with both colours, I used tape to section the nail then painted the polish.
The leopard print was my best free hand attempt yet! Using acrylic paint. The gems are from a beautiful wheel I purchased from eBay, and I applied them with top coat. So after all that waffling, here's my finished mani.. .


A few years back I wouldn't have been able to wear gems without trying to pick them off, let alone attempted a look like this. I absolutely love it, and just wish my cindy hand nails where longer as I could totally wear this look for ages!
What do you think?
Have a great weekend.
Stay safe and much love.....

12 comments: