Wednesday 9 August 2017

Essence Nail Polish

Out of Space Stories

Today's post is on some polishes I purchased myself. With all these Indies and other space inspired polish coming out recently, Essence has also joined in with their Out of Space Stories collection, for £2 each. It consists of 7 polishes, of which I bought 4. And I'm kicking myself now that I didn't get the other 3!
All have been swatched with 2 coats and topcoat. They all applied so beautifully and a nice fast drying time. Each has a stunning finish.
Space Glam is a dusky pink with added golden shimmer. Such a pretty colour combination.
Beam Me Up is a colour I wasn't expecting for the name, but super pretty with a delicate holo-ness.
Intergalactic Adventure is a very beautiful blue to purple in some lights. Not a true metallic finish, but looks stunning in person.
1000 Light Years Away is a black holo, and I'm two coats suits its name very well. The added size of holo glitter would make this the perfect base for a galaxy mani.
And that's exactly what I did!
I was super impressed with the quality of all of these. The finish, colour, application and drying time are all 10 out of 10. I will be getting the 3 to complete this collection, and will share them with you all when I have them.
Stay safe and much love.....

11 comments:

  1. These are great! I can't wait to see the other three!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to buy them lol x

      Delete
  2. You slayed that galaxy mani! That's pro status for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Beam Me Up! And your galaxy art is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome galaxy nails! And Glam Me Up is absolutely stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy this collection so bad but have never seen it for sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly we don't have that many shops that sell bargain polishes, but when they do come on you just have to jump on them lol x

      Delete