Friday 30 June 2017

Charlies Nail Art Review

Cupcake Nails

Well hello. My review for Charlies Nail Art is perfect for today. You see it's my youngest daughter's birthday and she's now a teenager! Part time tomorrow :)
But back to my review. I have these 2 cute 3D cupcakes that come in 3 different colours for 29p.
So of course I just had to do birthday nails for my daughter. I combined these 3D cupcakes with stamped cupcakes that I coloured with water colour paints.

Super cute, colourful and just right for today. These decals are a perfect size and decorated so beautifully with a flat base so they adhere to nails nicely.
My discount code is below for you to use on Charlies Nail Art website.
Keep up to date with all the latest news from Charlies Nail Art over on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter. And for all the UK and Worldwide postage see here.
Have a great day and weekend.
Stay safe and much love...

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Perfect for a bday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute but I with the red frosting (?) was a pastel color. Kinda looks like blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I agree, would definitely be perfect for a birthday party!

    ReplyDelete